lunes, 4 de febrero de 2013

You took my hand, you showed me how.. You promised me you´d be around. That´s right! I took your words and I believed in everything you said to me. That´s right! If someone said three years from now you´d be long gone. I´d stand up and punch them up 'cause they´re all wrong. I know better 'cause you said forever and ever.. Who knew? Remember when we were such fools and so convinced and just too cool. I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I´d give anything. When someone said count your blessings now for they´re long gone. I guess I just didn´t know how I was all wrong! They knew better still you said forever and ever.. Who knew? I´ll keep you locked in my head until we meet again and I won´t forget you my friend. What happened? That last kiss, I´ll cherish until we meet again and time makes it harder.. I wish I could remember! But I keep your memory, you visit me in my sleep. My darling.. Who knew? Pink-Who Knew

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario