lunes, 6 de octubre de 2014

Chandelier

Party girls don't get hurt, can't feel anything, when will I learn? I push it down. I'm the one for a good time call. Phone's blowing up, ringing my doorbell. I feel the love... 1,2,3, 1,2,3 drink. Throw them back till I lose count. I'm going to swing from the chandelierrom the chandelier. I'm going to live like tomorrow doesn't exist. I'm going to fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry, but I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down, won't open my eyes, keep my glass full until morning light, because I'm just holding on for tonight. Help me, I'm holding on for dear life. Sun is up, I'm a mess, got to get out now, got to run from this. Here comes the shame.1,2,3, 1,2,3, drink.
Las chicas fiesteras no se hacen daño, no pueden sentir nada, ¿cuándo aprenderé? Lo empujo. Yo soy a la que llamar para pasar un buen rato. El teléfono está explotando, suena el timbre de mi puerta. Siento el amor. 1,2,3, 1,2,3, bebe. Bebo hasta que pierdo la cuenta. Voy a columpiarme sobre la lámpara. Voy a vivir como si mañana no existiera. Voy a volar como un pájaro a través de la noche, sentir mis lágrimas mientras se secan, pero me aferro por la apreciada vida, no miraré abajo, no abriré los ojos, mantendré mi vaso lleno hasta la luz de la mañana, porque solo por esta noche, estoy aguantando. Ayudame, me aferro por la apreciada vida. El sol está alto, estoy hecha un desastre, tengo que largarme ya mismo, tengo que escapar de esto. Aquí vienen los remordimientos. 1,2,3, 1,2,3, bebe.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario